SCIENCIA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

SCIENCIA

Tout sur l'actualité de la science - Nobis scientia futurum

PortailAccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

It's so great that you share this with us

AuteurMessage
lenClaiC
Invité

It's so great that you share this with us Empty
MessageSujet: It's so great that you share this with us   It's so great that you share this with us EmptyMer 3 Aoû - 8:25

Hello.The Lion King Special Edition Problems - I've been trying to backup a copy of the Lion King Special Edition using shrink and dycrypter... problems with both.I started trying to use shrink because of the size of the movie... it would get to 79% analyzing and say it couldn't read the disk... I even tried another copy of the movie because the previous one had very apparent scratches... the second copy would do the same thing... 79% and that's it...So I tried to use decrypter to back it up on my HDD then send it over to shrink to compress... it would get to the main movie (about 85% complete) then it would give me the same type of message...My next thought was, "OK, two bad copies of the same movie!" So I tried it in my standalone and it gave me no problems playing...Does anybody have any advise for a "newbie" at backing up DVD's? Any help would be greatly appreciated!Car1EFJust remembered the error that shrink gave me "Cyclic Redundancy error"... so I cleaned the disk but continued to get the same error... also when I would play the movie in my PC it would freeze about 14 1/2 minutes into it... 06 Jan 2005 @ 21:15
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

It's so great that you share this with us
Page 1 sur 1